The Law Offices of C. Bradley Patton represents clients in need of all aspects of criminal defense litigation for felony and misdemeanor cases in State & Federal Courts. Our experienced criminal attorneys assist clients with their needs in securing releases from custody and represent clients in all phases of a case from the time of the incident through trial.
- Crimes Against Persons (Homicide, Rape, Robbery, Assault, Battery, Kidnapping)
- Crimes Against Children (Molestation, Abduction, Abuse, Neglect)
- Crimes Against Property (Burglary, Theft, Arson, Vandalism)
- Financial Crimes (Forgery, Counterfeiting, Larceny, Embezzlement)
- DUI & Other Driving Related Offenses
- Drug/Alcohol Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Minor in Possession (MIP)
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Arrests and Warrants
- Criminal Record Expungement
- Other Offenses
Retaining the services of the Law Offices of C. Bradley Patton ensures that your rights are protected to the fullest extent possible.
Contact our team of San Diego criminal defense attorneys here for a free consultation. Our Carlsbad, California DUI defense team serve all of San Diego County including San Diego, El Cajon, Escondido, Pacific Beach, Oceanside, Vista, Chula Vista, San Ysidro, San Marcos, National City, Santee, Poway, Imperial Beach, Lemon Grove, Coronado, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Ocean Beach and Hillcrest.